How to Enable or Disable Built-in Administrator Account in Windows
To enable the built-in Administrator account in Windows, please follow these steps:
1. Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
2. In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
3. When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
4. At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active:yes, and then press ENTER.
5. Type net user administrator <Password>, and then press ENTER.
Note: Please replace the <Password> tag with your passwords which you want to set to administrator account.
6. Type exit, and then press ENTER.
7. Log off the current user account.
You will see the built-in Administrator account log on icon added.
To Disable the Built-in Administrator Account, please follow the above steps upto number 4 and type the command below and hit Enter:
net user administrator /active:no
Then type exit, and then press ENTER and log off from the current user.
You will now see the built-in Administrator account log on icon removed from the log on screen.